Wednesday, January 20, 2010

another red lips moment ♥

~rocking out in maxi dresses (a plus of summer) (melbourne weather decided to be warm and sunny as opposed to crazy cold today- thank-you!) + i am loving my new Oroton Kitty Sunglasses. They're awesome!

i ordered a lancome lipstick from ebay UK (i love ebay UK oh how i wished i lived in Lonnndon, you london readers of my blog- i am so jealous) after seeing a youtube guru mention it in one of her fav lipstick videos. It is the Lancome Le Rouge Absolu Lipstick in 130 Rouge Desir ♥ and it is quite wonderful.

It's a very pigmented true red with slight shimmer. In comparison to my favourite red lipstick Chanel Allure in Passion (14), Lancome's Rouge Desir is a lighter red.

Last night i couldn't sleep (too much sleep in during day) and i lay there thinking of what eyeshadow combos i could create in the morning. I then remembered i had a purple NYX pigment (ultra pearl mania) that was sitting unopened and not yet trialed. So then i decided i was going to do a purple look. I recently cast aside my NYX luxor single eyeshadow, but decided to bring it back to see if it was worth keeping. I also had a BYS (.80 cent eyeshadow) black eyeshadow which was a dupe for MAC's black tied which i decided to put in the crease. Unfortunately, although the BYS is good for 80 cents, there was soooooo much fall out, a big thumbs down. I had to literally wipe black stuff everywhere off my face after applying it.

This is what i came up with: (paired with my new lippie ♥ !)



I had heaps of errands to run, i forced myself to wake up at like 10/11am. And although i am completely drained now, i knew it was the only way to fix up my body clock.
I received 2 of my Anna Sui mirrors in the mail (a large one and medium one) I'm still waiting on a small one to come. Unfortunately there is a scratch on the large mirror, and for a perfectionist like me- i can't help but be bothered. the more i stare at it, the huger it seems to get! :p

~lil bro & moi walking down to local shops, so much stuff to post for ebay & swaps on vogue forums. I'm eating a Fad, rmb them yes? they're so yummay!

I visited a local $2 shop and picked up 2 things (actually for $2 each haha!)
*a red collar for sammy (he's so tiny i had to get one for a cat cos non of the dog ones fit him!)
*a retro cup stand thing with frozen olive lava detail, perfect for my rings! (the collection is growing and the thing i have to store them in is overflowing hence another is needed)

In Sammy news:



5 comments:

  1. that red lip is fierce on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so amazing! that your makeup is ever so pretty~~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red lips look so good on you!

    I love the purple eyeshadow - very dramatic!

    And you carry off the orange maxi so well...I went into Jeans West today to try on a maxi...didn't work out for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrew doesn't look so pleased...
    you do know i'm in QLD, right?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments lovelies! :) xoxo ♥