Monday, January 11, 2010

HAUL FROM THE US: SEPHORA, MAC, FOREVER 21 & ELF


i got woken up at 9/10 am cos of a delivery:
it surprised me how heavy it actually was! damn well cos the postage cost i payed nearly killed me!
A bit too much to take photos of so i've done a video. I had a bit of trouble keeping it under 10 mins so i just went through each item quickly and had to cut out rambling when i edited. enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: i saved up a few weeks pay for everything i bought- i don't want any trouble in regards to how i spend my money. i'm simply showing people who are interested what items i've bought from particular stores and what the stores have available this time of the year.


here is what i got my mum for her birthday: + a forever 21 top.
christian dior j'adore perfume gift set & diorshow mascara in black.

~Urban decay primer potion as base (i LOVE this stuff). Urban decay get baked palette= UD Baked e/s on inner lid, UD flipside e/s on mid to outer lid. UD Twice Baked e/s in crease & outer v. UD 24/7 glide on pencil in zero to line bottom outer corner lash line & wing out top lash line.


9 comments:

  1. Oh my goddd cecilia
    i think you are officially the biggest shopaholic I've ever met!!
    Thats a really really awesome haul though, I can only imagine how much it all cost!!! :P
    Next time you order stuff from Sephora or F21 or anything like that, let me know so I can join in :)
    Cant wait to see you on wednesdayyyyyyy :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! And we have just joined in a group order from F21!

    I think I have finally met my match in shopping. Difference is that I am trying to cut down on my shopping so I am buying more expensive stuff and high end brands so that I don't end up with more clothing in my wardrobe. My wardrobe is bursting at the moment. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just want to add that my shopping ban doesn't work properly with my previous thought. Like I told Krissy, 2 skirts at $200 (already after 50% off) is not that good a bargain! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOOW Cecilia, MASSSIVEEE haul much?
    I like most (if not all) of the items you got though =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I really enjoyed that youtube thing!! Haha you are SUCH a shoppaholic! Love how you keep pulling stuff out, like five eyeshadow brushes and two blending brushes haha! Massively love it! Thanks for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh thanks for the comment, yeah theres this one gorgeous full nail design, it looks like pretty flower vines or something lol, but its really hard to pick up on the stamp, its soo annoying.
    Yes the kabuki is sooooo soft, as soon as i felt it I was like woahh...prettyyy :)
    Powder isnt really one of my essential items so I cant suggest one for you! Lol I just bought the NYX one coz I love that brand :P
    Oh and I read on the weather site that its 37 degrees at the moment. Far out mannnn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha that was one massive haul! It's like the box was bottomless. Hehe

    Sephora is the best shop ever. I bought the Stila lipglaze set as well in my last haul! Shopping from the US is always a great excuse to buy heaps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it! hey why not spoil yourself sometimes you only live once :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. where in forver 21 did u get that blue and white playsuitits sooo adorable.


    thanks =)

    btw i love ur blog so cool, found u via google! keep up the awesome work

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments lovelies! :) xoxo ♥