Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January: Cecilia's favourites

There are some things i'm just loving atm...
shall i start with an all time-every month-every day-favourite? :)

SAMMY!

gorgeous vintage-ish statement earrings. these hand made ones from etsy are one of my favs :)

MAC (my own self depotted) brown/neutral palette. {woodwinked, cork, satin taupe, mulch, tempting, espresso, patina}

MAC angel lipstick. (not wearing, on my lips in this pic is MAC hug me)

miss dior cherie perfume

Burt's bees lip balm

Nivea irresistibly smooth body lotion for normal skin

L.A. girls disco brites nail polish in disco inferno (gorgeous bright coral pink)

what are some of your favourites atm? :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't get woodwinked to show up on my lids AT ALL so I sold it. It was so frustrating! It looks so good on everyone else! Grr!

    And Sammy is really really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my telecaster! i called him butters.

    oh, and you of course. *cough*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog is so cute! I love Miss dior cherie, its such a gorgeous perfume x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments lovelies! :) xoxo ♥