Tuesday, January 5, 2010

obsession a la: what's in your bag

For some unexplainable but awesome reason, i love seeing what people have in their bags. Perhaps it's curiousity or the fact that these photos are so artistically layed out.

Either way, i love what's in my bags.

here are some of my favourites:





and something just as good, if not better;
what's in your makeup bags

---OH WHY yes i'd love to get more ideas of items to buy :p

here are some of my favourites:



oh & Sammy is well and saids hi :)

9 comments:

  1. You have such lovely items in your bags, I am constantly switching bags, but, of course my make up bag is always with me, and depending on the day, different colors of make up are in it. XOXO from Brazil :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sammy! aka mr. awesome. are any of those bags yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that stuff actually from your bag, or are they your fave photos from whats in other peoples bags? lol either way the setout is really pretty! now you've inspired me to see whats in my bag, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that hand held vanity mirror is damn awesome! i'd love to own one of them haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, the make up stashes are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! no none of these are my bags- they're all from my favourite what's in my bags that i've seen in the flickr what's in my bag pool.

    unfortunately, i don't have $5000 to buy a chanel bag.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'll do my own soon :) i carry SO MUCH stuff around though it'll be hectic trying to take a clean picture :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol i was gonna say, i didnt think you had a chanel bag! they are ridiculously exxy! but i like that quilted style, theres heaps of dupes out there at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My bags probably contain lots of receipts and rubbish. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments lovelies! :) xoxo ♥