Saturday, March 27, 2010

hauling lovin'

me with my amazing $2.50 shoes
I'm currently writing up two essays for uni. ugh, both due on monday and i'm going out tomorrow so must get it done. i caught up with my good friend Lory today, was heaps of fun as i went down to her area (east/south melbourne) and we went westfield/southland & DFO (moorabbin) such great bargains to be found!

photowhoring of the day;


i made a video on what i bought: i spent under $50.

sorry the lighting is kinda dark! my baad.

a few past FOTDs this week;
both using sportsgirl eyeshadow palettes.

~wearing sportsgirl fortune teller palette.


~wearing sportsgirl star of the show palette.

earlier this week (on tuesday?) my items from the US came. a huge haul from MAC, sephora, cherryculture & ELF. too much to take pics of so i did a video. i couldn't even fit it all in one vid hence there's two parts to the video;



i've also dropped off two resumes this week for jobs who have positions available, both in retail so hope i get one of them! :)
off to right those damn essays/reports now!

14 comments:

  1. 0o00o great haul, it looks like you had fun catching up with your friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgg LOVE THE FLORAL SKIRT!

    LOL! And I really thought those were the Chanel shoes! LOL! $2.50 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many eyeshadows and lipsticks O.O
    *Jealous*

    I just hopped on ebay to check out the urban decay alice in wonderland special .. and it's so expensive :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! kickass + crepes = AWESOMELY EPIC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shoes and the SG eyeshadows on you! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how you do your makeup with the wings.
    youre just gorgeous my dear.<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg omg you just reminded me of the $2.50 shoes!! ahhhhh i have to go to dfo at some point! maybe ill go tomorrow during my break at uni hahah...hopefully essendon dfo has them! must...have...shoes....hahah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe you are such a little shopaholic!
    Omgoshhhh 2.50 shoes from DFO? YOU'RE KIDDING ME!! Which store was it, if you don't mind sharing? :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i really want to steal your hair!! its so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I'm so envious about your purchases! I'm thinking about buying some e.l.f. stuff but since their website doesn't ship to Australia I'm guessing you used a postal forwarding service. Do you mind telling me which one you used/if they were good/if the mail forwarding service is cheap as I just want to get a few cheap e.l.f. goods and don't want the postage to be killer!

    Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ alamodeplease, i cant comment on ur blog so i shall reply here: i think they have some great brushes! def check them out if u can. i use shopaholiques, not sure how much postage will be as it was exxy for me cos i bought so much haha :( hopefully it is affordable so u can get some!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for all the info. =) I think I will give it a miss even though I found a 50% off discount code for all e.l.f. makeup in the studio line; I just can't justify having my shipping around the same price as the items! Maybe when I'm rich, lol. :P

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments lovelies! :) xoxo ♥