Monday, March 22, 2010

lollipop ♥

hello! :) so i would like to say, i am or have been, a huge slacker. I somehow slept in today and skipped my classes for uni. i know, shameee. but i really could not be bothered and it was like an hr and a half till my class when i woke up but it takes me 2.5 hours public transport so i wouldn't have made it. feel so bad still but oh well, what can ya do, i've already slept in so blah!
I gave Sammy a bath today (smelly sammy has been his name the past few days) and then i headed off to highpoint to pick up some sportsgirl beauty items before their further 30% off sale items ended. I then found out they had a buy one eyeshadow get one free offer, so $5 for an eyeshadow. woop woop :) Priceline has 20% off eye make up atm so i also picked up a mascara (this was one that i used to use about a year ago so hopefully it's still good?) anyway i was sick of my lash blast and wanted a change so hello full n soft.
Also i've finally got my hands on NARS laguna, brand new in it's box too :) I got it in a Makeupalley swap. (i swapped a MAC blush, MAC eyeshadow & Revlon lippie for this)
happy with it as it's great for light skinned people like moi, is not orange and adds warmth to your face.

Didn't have time to snap an outfit of the day for today but have one from the weekend;
top: vintage
shorts: random boutique
(oh gosh u can see my photowhoring on photobooth in the BG *vain moment sheesh*)

Wanna see something cute?
AHAH! hehe :)
I'm in need of a new job, my job isn't really giving me much (if any) shifts due to a cut back on how much they can spend on employees' shifts. damn it. first preference is of course full timers so blah. We all know i do not do well without money so gotta get my job hunting skills on.

16 comments:

  1. I love that top youre wearing in the first and last photo! I think I just love floral prints in general! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lovely!
    i do hope you find a greater job real soon sweety!
    and sleeping in is sooo okaaaay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've been following you for awhile so I thought it was about time I left you a comment. Totally can't blame you for skipping given the situation. I bitch about a 50 minute trek to uni so I don't know how you're still surviving 2.5 hours!
    Good luck finding a new job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look adorable as usual, and so does Sammy! Good luck with finding a new job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog!

    Love the makeup how-to and tips. :)




    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will go to Grill'd when we do our vintage shopping!
    Man, you had to swap a lot for that Laguna (but I probs would too)!
    I have no shifts this week either, I need to start looking again...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. youre so freekin gorgeous my dear.<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not too sure what eyeshadow brands the palettes are, but they're gorgeous!

    Which Maybelline eyeshadow quads you wanted? I'm so curious to know which colors you go for... hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  9. i know it's a terrible thing to say, but it's nice to skip class every once in a while to catch some extra zZz (not too often of course) =X

    how is that full & soft mascara working for you? I am also currently using lash blast (i do love it though). Sammy is cute, cute, cute! I wish I could have a dog :( but my mother is allergic

    good luck on your job hunt. it's a tough market =T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I went into SG today and got a kabuki brush...i wanted one for ages and i got it for like $5, yay!

    I wanna see how laguna works out for you! Ive heard its lots of peoples HG bronzer!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha tut tut friend, shake my head in shame. i was almost falling asleep today, but the lecture was really interesting! GAHH wooo kickass tmw!

    sorry i am sleep deprived and am making no sense as in no sentence structure whatsoever ohh shiny my nose hurts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Since it is the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello! been reading your blog for awhile, but first time to comment, I just wanted to ask which US mail forwarding company you use? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh shoot, I wrote you a comment but somehow it got deleted, lol. What I had written was...you look really pretty here. If I were you, I woulda skipped, too. By the looks of it, it looks like it's beautiful weather you're having! :)

    Btw, are your lashes REAL? Or falsies?

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ glitteryeyesxx & anyone else whose curious (i get asked quite a lot); no my lashes are not falsies, they are real.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ melty-melts & anyone else whose wondering; hi darl soz couldnt comment on your blog for some reason. i use shopaholiques :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments lovelies! :) xoxo ♥