Sunday, April 18, 2010

dance dance dance!

I am supposed to be typing up a media textual analysis at the moment (and drinking hot chocolate :D) but i thought i'd give my blog some lovin' and i have pictures i've taken for it but never posted! This weekend has been crazy for me- I had uni from 8am-6pm (inclusive of travel time) on friday and then went out straight after and did not get home till after 5am, 20 hr days are draining! And then stupid stupid me decided my body could suck it and went out again on saturday night and again got home at around 5am. Had lots of fun though! although going to 2 clubs a night and drinking costs heaps :( i am brokeeee.

here is a FOTD from a week or so back on my actual bday (april 5th)
~I'd love to tell you what eyeshadows and stuff i wore but i can't rmb! :(

and what i wore:

dress: random boutique
belt: vintage


I just spent the day with my family then bestfriend. Mum took me out shopping and then the bestie came over & we had take out. ♥
oh and Sammy also celebrated with me! :)


with my mama;


Friday-Girls night out;
@ Lumia (cocktails there are SO yummay), CO (so crap-don't go!) unless you like dancing with old old old people, Fusion (go! one of the best nights of my life so far on friday)





PLUS! me and annie got given the DJ's drink card :D
how can you not love free drinks?

Saturday- night out with Tereza, Louise & Melissa.
@ random bench in the city, CQ & Fusion



+ i had a strawberrynet haul come this week!
Chanel rouge allure laque's in Santal, Dragon & Pheonix.
Nars cream blush in Cactus flower.
and freebie pretty palette.

Hopefully i get some time to make more videos and do swatches, FOTDs and stuff! I will be having a give away/contest when i reach 200 followers.

10 comments:

  1. oh you look so pretty! am waiting to get a free weekend to go out and dance, dance, dance as well!! two more weeks to go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you are living life to the fullest!!! Now that you are 18, you can finally go to clubs and such!

    The going out life must be good for you! You are looking so skinny now! Partying & shopping = best form of exercise...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your eye makeup, especially the eyeliner! It's good to be 18, now you can go anywhere you want to. :)

    Don't worry, procrastinating is an important part of studying...like coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous!! Especially love on the day of your birthday photos, absolutely radiant! ^^ Sounds like you've had a great time. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome hair!
    Super pretty makeup..
    Ah yes, drinking is expensive but going clubbing once in a while is fun.

    I prefer shopping and lunching though, haha.

    Aww your mum looks so young! You're lucky to have such a good relationship with her

    Have a lovely week!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy belated birthday! cute pictures! i love your outfit in the first photo and your dog is adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh you must tell me what cactus flower is like! I don't own any of Nars' cream blushes, but I've got my eye on a few.

    ReplyDelete
  8. im glad you had a lot of fun~ love all the picture updates. the drinks look yummy, i could go for one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooo! tis awesome. will keep away from indians called ash from now on. far, far away. i'll see if i can go this weekend, but got this oral presentation to give and i'm so drained from videoshoots already. think i'll just go out once :)

    hows the uni life prospering after killing your body?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments lovelies! :) xoxo ♥