Thursday, April 15, 2010

hello mademoiselle ♥

So i have had Chanel's rouge coco lippie in 05 mademoiselle for a while now- it's a much hyped color and tbh, i have not used it that much. For a while i could not decide whether or not i liked it- it's a mix of dusty rose, berry, pink & nude. I don't have another color like it- which is good i guess. And the verdict is- it's a keeper ♥
I still favor my rouge allures' but the formula and finish of the rouge coco range is quite nice. me likey :)





It seems the color shows different on everyone (like orange on some, brown on some, really pink on some) On me, it comes across as a muted darker pink- like hot pink's sophisticated sister.

7 comments:

  1. Wow..I love the color looks so pretty on u^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping that I love Rouge Coco 05 Mademoiselle on myself, but sadly I don't. You are so true about the finish looks different on everyone! It shows orange-ish brown on me, which I absolutely can't stand. Makes me look very old! ;(

    But wow, it looks super beautiful on you, Cecilia! Indeed very sophisticated! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3 !
    I love your hair in these photos, love!

    Oh, *refers to previous blog post* I hope you had a lovely birthday, dear =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I have seen the Chanel lippie ad with Vanessa Paradis on TV and she looks so gorgeous with that colour on.

    I have been wondering if it's worth splurging out on it!

    This colour looks really good on you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That color is very pretty, how is the formula? Is it drying at all?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments lovelies! :) xoxo ♥