Sunday, July 11, 2010

floral me lovely.

Hello beauties ♥ It has been a rough week for me. I got super sick (like choking in my own flem) and my pup Sammy was desexed and because he's such a lil guy, he's in quite a bit of pain. It makes me sad to see him like that and he has to wear a plastic cone around his head to prevent him biting his stitches (which he tries to do in an effort to 'fix himself' aka sammy plays doctor everytime we take the plastic cone off).
I finally did go to the doctors (out of no choice and really needing antibiotics) I'm on antibiotics now and i guess i'm feeling a bit better.
~Bloom eye color cream in eskimo as base & highlight. MAC pink split mineralized eyeshadow- light pink on inner lid, darker color on mid to outer lid & crease. MAC phloof! lightly on middle of lid for extra sheen and depth.
Chanel angel rose blush on cheeks & MAC lovelorn l/s with love nectar lustreglass on lips.


I do want to thank everyone for their lovely comments, when i started this blog i had no idea i would have so many readers and followers and i feel flattered especially since there are so many lovely people that i've become friends with and that take time out to see what i've been up to with my life. thanks guys ♥
I will be doing a 200 followers giveaway in my next post as a thank-you. This will be before my blog sale.

What i wore today;
(with outerwear-black boufriend blazer, as it's freezing here in oz)
Playsuit: Topshop
Necklace: Colette


Here is Sammy after his op with a yellow bow the nurses placed on him (they all adore him) and his cone which he hates but needs to wear :(


22 comments:

  1. Aww when my doggie bella got desexed, she was constantly biting at her stitches and she actually pulled them out, which resulted in my mum putting a bandaid on the wound and then a bandage all around her body! and then when we took the bandage off, she just kept eating at the bandaid and crying when she couldnt get to the sore spot! its sad to see but it usually subsides within 1-2 weeks!
    and pretttttty eyeshadow look you've done there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwh hope you and sammmy get heaps better soon!
    love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh gorgeous FOTD and outfit as always! The playsuit is so cute on you =) Congrats on the followers also!!

    Sorry to hear you had a rough week, hope the coming one is looking up for you! I hope you and Sammy both get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 200 followers :)

    You look gorgeous in your photos, love!

    I hope you and Sammy get better soon :)

    I'm so sorry! I'll probably post you your thing when I get back to Uni (next week) since I'll be in the city everyday. Haha! So sorry! You've been waiting for some time ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. poor little fellow, hope he gets better soon! glad to hear you are feeling better though :) cute look ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good thing you are feeling better! And poor Sammy, but he looks adorable in his cone!

    I didn't meet Gucci when she was spayed, but I hear from my bf that she lacked energy for a few days before bouncing back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear cess,
    stop being so pretty, you slut.

    ps. my cat also walked around one whole week looking like a portable telescope.

    love annie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. **i meant satellite, not telescope. oooooooops.

    and i had to type urings for this comment.

    two lols in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww i hope sammy feels better soon and i'm glad to hear you're better as well :) lovely dress

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi dear,thanks for leaving a comment on how to fix my banner.however when i was trying to edit the html thing but i couldn't find the banner thing..help me please.. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh gosh, i hope the little guy gets better real soon!! and pretty photo!! i wish i can do my hair just like yours! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. the playsuit is adorable!
    feel better xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you are feeling a little bit better :) I love your playsuit and I super admire your make up skills! You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. that playsuit you're wearing is so pretty...I'm so into floral right now....and sammy is so cute....I'm starting to read the girl in dragon tattoo now...u take care....

    ReplyDelete
  15. 一個人的快樂,不是因為他擁有的多,而是他計較的少。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  16. i lvoe when you do your hair like this.
    yourree soo gorggeouusss.<333
    poor abby sammy. :(((
    tell hi mto feel beter. <3333

    ReplyDelete
  17. Could you tell me how did you manage to get your eyelashes to long and curled up!?!?

    Mine is so stubborn! Even after I use the shu uemura eyelash curler :(

    x`R.

    ReplyDelete
  18. 我們必須先有哭泣,才有歡笑;也必須先感到人生的悲哀,然後才感到人生的快樂。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love florals!. new follower


    beneaththesunn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments lovelies! :) xoxo ♥