Sunday, August 1, 2010

wine & dine.

Hello lovelies! ♥ okay so i've had a nice week! i caught up with two of my bestest friends and had some great days.
Tonight, I ate at the press club in melbourne (famous show Masterchef's George owns it) it was totally worth the wait for a table. The food was delicious and it was a great night just catching up with a close mate and being in a place with a relaxed and chill atmosphere.
martini baby

And of course i was accompanied by my best guy mate who also likes dressing up and fine dining. However tonight was prolly the most expensive 2 people dining experience i've ever had- i've had a few, one with my bestfriend T* but yeah tonight was a step further and unfortunately for our wallets, it might be a start of a new tradition.




Also my mum took her god daughter shopping, and she's such a lovely girl so i was happy to accompany them. We picked up some new shoes and i got a dress while she picked up a new jacket. Also am now addicted to mocha milk tea with pearls at bubblecup, oh drools.

I am actually going backwards in time with what i did this week but on tuesday & wednesday i spent with my awesome bestie. On tuesday, we went on a journey to northland to pick up a pair of shoes i deadly wanted in my size which sold out everywhere else and also did a bit of exploring at the shopping centre. On wednesday, we went on a road trip to frankston, with some gps malfunction (scary stuff really...with where it lead us to dun dun dun) we ended up driving quite a distance in the opposite direction then made our way back and to frankston, was a great day and it was so fun driving up. We even raced some other jackass p plater! =p of course, we won yeah!
Also saw the movie Inception- i LOVED it. One of my fav movies of all time :)

Also hello chanel haul, i love my chanel goodies!
You know how sometimes you choose products you end up using every day and really suit you, this is what happened with this haul so wooo! :)

Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte, Glossimer in 257 bikini peach, Powder blush in reflex.

I also love katy perry's teenage dream song...
You think I'm pretty without any make-up on
You think I'm funny when I tell the punch line wrong

I know you get me so I'll let my walls come down ♥

That's a guy i'd like to find :)

12 comments:

  1. ooh you look stunning girl!! all these fine dining makes me hungry now lol! I'm glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your friends are adorable. I am glad your having fun! esp after having been stressed for quite awhile, the time you deserve is here, girlie :) Inception is good! totally agreed. I might go watch it again. I like the Chanel haul! Are they what you are using in the pictures? Lastly, take me to fine dining with you pleaseee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woahh you went all the way to frankston! Good effort! Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty with that pink hairband:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun! the headband is really pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i wonder why the bf and i haven't tried fine dining. in all the 5 years we've been together we either eat at cozy cheapo restos that are budget friendly and we always get the same dishes all the time haha we're so boring :) maybe i should ask him if we could go fine dining one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos!! and i love your make-up!! you look so pretty!!

    you have such a cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad that my input helped in your decision :)

    Fine dining is expensive, but it's usually food that you never thought would go well together, just make sure to not do it too often and your wallet will hurt less ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. damn girl you look so gorgeous,
    and fancy with your martini.
    i love your curly hair.
    it literally looks perfect.
    lucky biaatchh .<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Once you try fine dining there's no going back! Looks like you had loads of fun =) Love the Chanel haul! Can't wait to see your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you go see their savers? (in Frankston)
    Pwhoar that'd have been a fair drive.
    And that's awesome about the press club!
    You should've put up the photo with George up!
    I know someone who saw Matt Preston in a restaurant with 'an attractive blonde'. She was probably for dessert, that fat chum.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments lovelies! :) xoxo ♥