Saturday, September 18, 2010

cocktail dresses + zombies ♥

Hello all, i've been having a mental block in regards to blogging lately. I don't know what's come over me, i just have not been in the mood and happy with what i write etc. Maybe a mental block in life?
I had a good friend's film shoot today, basically a zombie film so it was super fun doing costume and make up for the extras and taking part in it.
I also went dress shopping before an appointment i had later in the day, i have an outing this weekend (tonight! seeing as it's past 12am and im still awake...) and i felt like a new dress for the occasion. I'm pretty good at bargain hunting though so i didn't pay more than $50 for both of these dresses.

#1

#2

Here are some shots from the zombie film shoot (by annie pham, rmb this name you'll see it in flashing lights soon)

and also went to see a movie with the bestfriend and some of her uni buds :)
watched 'easy a' was okay, pretty funny but not the best of the best.
now it's time for me to head to bed or i'll pass out! so over long days, just want a good sleep in :)

11 comments:

  1. I especially love the color of the first dress, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the makeup.
    Apply for thisssssssss: http://westfield.com.au/aucentres/westfieldinsider/
    Do ittttttt, you'd be 100000xxxxxxxxxxx times better than the current applicants :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL those zombie looks are amazing. Your new dresses are lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so thats why you had photos of zombie people on fb! my sister had a 'zombie' day at her school on wednesday and i thought you had it as well or something lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love those dressies on you! you look gorgeous! <3 and scarryyyy zombieeee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dresses <3 love the zombie shots too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean about mental blocks with blogging. I often feel like I have nothing 'profound' enough to contribute but then again it's your blog and you can say whatever the hell you want ;-D When all else fails, visual stimulus always helps e.g. zombies, make-up, love !

    And I will say hi if I am lucky enough to bump into you however it's probably unlikely since I'm a bit oblivious X-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey love! those dresses are amazing.
    you are so goodlooking.<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute dresses! both look really good on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a gorgeous outfit ! I especially love the Dresess, A great location for a shoot!

      juniors clothing
      cocktail dress
      sexy top

      Delete
  10. @ Jadegrrrl; thanks heaps babe! get a blog so i can comment you back and follow :) x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments lovelies! :) xoxo ♥