Friday, September 10, 2010

teenage dream ♥

~wearing my vintage wooly jumper cos it keeps me warm & happy :)

oh my! i have quite a bit of updating to do :) life's pretty hectic atm in terms of school but i'm actually really enjoying it. I've decided that if people in my life aren't gonna make an effort to be there then whatever, there's always other people who will take their spot. I'm sick of making excuses for people or having to modify myself in some way to suit others. I'm me, like me or piss off. Some people in my life are weird atm, and i'm so over feeling second best or figuring them out. And with others, i think i've just moved on. Sometimes it takes a few slaps in the face to wake up to reality.
I've also made a few friends at uni which i really like and i'm settling in. I applied to transfer to a different campus and i'm questioning whether i should cos i love the campus i'm at now so much.

also as some of you may know i'm going through a huge blush phase, i just love them. i havent really updated other additions as i havent blogged as much in the last month or so but here are the latest additions from this past week anywhoo;
~MAC pinkswoon, blushbaby, peaches. + MAC porcelain pink msf (love love love)
I've received them through online shopping from the US and swaps as i don't pop out money so try not to pay retail from MAC over here in Australia. :)

I also got some NYX blushes in my cherryculture haul and discovered these awesome lipglosses by jordana, seriously they're one of the best lipglosses i've tried and trust me ive tried heaps.
~NYX peach & angel, jordana glosses in btw, g2g, fyi & xoxo.

plus i got 3 sinful colors nail polishes too; i love them!!
~sinful colors in beautiful girl, soul mate & big daddy

here is what i have on my nails atm;
~sinful colors - beautiful girl

tata loves :)

12 comments:

  1. ooooh im liking this boy talk...you gotta fill me in when we see eachother! and me likey all those blushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so fucking inlove with your gorgeous hair you GORGEOUS thing.<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK! I LOVE ALL YOUR PURCHASES :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there! Great haul, I should be more adventurous with blushes- I only buy light pinks and sometimes I wonder if it's even showing up on my face. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol you're so cute. i remember when it was first like that with my bf. now its just natural being around him. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww hun, realising you put a lot more in to your relationships than the other parties sucks- I am about to hit 25 and currently going through this with my friends circle (combined with the fact that, apart from our degree, I've realised I have nothing in common with them).

    I can't offer you a lot of advice other than if relationships become toxic or stop making you feel good about yourself then it is time to get out. It is not easy, but I hope it goes smoothly for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the vintage jumper ! I feel like I've seen you before ? I'm also a Melbournian. Do you happen to go to Monash uni ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the purchases! You have amazing hair girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great polishes! and your hair is so gorgeous, wishwishwish. I would love some new makeup as well *sighs* love the blushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Cecilia,
    I've just subscribed to your channel on YT and followed the link here.
    I am thinking of doing a haul with CherryCulture. Do you recommend them? Is the stuff any good? What are your fav brands? Does NYX live up to the hype etc? thanks.
    http://hollyadair.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments lovelies! :) xoxo ♥