Sunday, October 31, 2010

where have i been?

Hello lovelies! i have not blogged for the longest time, but i thought i'd come back to give an update.
I have been drowning in uni work and also spending my spare time with my friends or at the gym. Uni lately has been pretty awesome but it's mainly because most of the time, i don't actually go to the classes but am off eating at a nice restaurant, lazing in a park or having a beer with my uni bestfriend ellen.

Also, i got my lip pierced. i really do like it and i think it was a good choice :) although i was rushed a bit and didnt get time to calm down before i got it done coz i was running late for my appointment. So once i got in, i was pretty much like yeah i want it pierced *postion chosen* *needle in* 5 mins later, my lip was pierced. I'm changing it into a silver hoop/ring that goes over my lip once it heals though (2 weeks baby)

Also i caught up with one of my close friends, krissy, it was really nice to see her as i hadn't seen her for the longest time and missed her heaps.
And just lately, i've been really happy, although tired (thanks art folios) I feel like i'm becoming me more and more and just learning about life and knowing myself better.
I've also learnt a lot about friendships and relationships. Made a few stupid decisions on the way but got there in the end.

However i get sad sometimes, it's just a weird part of me. And the other day i was in the crappest mood, for no reason and i made the stupid decision of going out that night and drinking. not to mention, i had a row with someone really close to me that night as well, so plus my bad mood, i had my first experience as the depressed drunk. So embarrassing, i just started crying. I had good friends who looked after me though, i just don't want to face the people who saw me cry and heard my feelings. I was so sad, when i got home but i received the sweetest text msg from one of my bestfriends and that stopped me from being even worst. I do think i need to be careful now that this sad front has moved into my emotions, hopefully it goes away soon. Not something i want to go into too much right now.
It was my bestfriend Carlos' bday that night though, so no matter the mood i was in, i couldn't miss it.
(lol, photos from that night, love her ♥)

I've learnt that your closest friends aren't the ones that always do the right thing, are the best for you or are nice. But they are the ones that care the most, that do stupid things with you, that don't ask questions but are always there, that put you before others and will go out of their way for you, the ones who are still there, repeating the same things over and over again, just to make sure you're okay. You can be the biggest bitch and fail, and they will love you exactly the same.

I also have learnt that i don't want or need 102384775 lipsticks and eyeshadows. Too bad and too late coz i pretty much do have that much. I might do a huge blog sale soon because i don't wear eyeshadow or lipstick anymore. When i do wear eyeshadow, pretty much once every 1 or 2 months, i used the exact same palette. I don't buy much new make up anymore so i feel like i might give up my beauty blog and channel. It's just not really something i'm excited or passionate about anymore. I do like to blog though, so hence my new obsession with tumblr :p

I had a really good friend's 21st tonight, bit of a bitch dragging myself out of bed at first, because i was just sad and wanted to stay in bed. However i knew i had to pick myself up, i did, and i'm glad as it was a good night. The birthday girl is one of the sweestest, nicest, genuine people i know.

I talked to my bestfriend Carlos, and i felt better. We went out into the city after and just went with the flow. Ate junk food and saw a movie, featured a lot of hiking in the rain, apparently according to him "an experience" it was nice holding hands and walking in the rain though, minus the part where i was afraid i would slip and die every min in my heels.
Also, i have been talking to this guy a lot and we've been texting nearly every day for the past week. I don't know what's happening exactly and whether he is into me, i really wish guys would just kinda make a move as i don't like taking hints. However as i was feeling a bit down today, he texted me again, and apart from being a confidence booster (which i did need, hehe) it was really nice to talk to him.

Also in other news, i have a new job at Myer :) so atm, i have both toys r us and myer, i am contemplating quitting toys r us though. I just really love some of the people that work there so idk.

I have not decided whether i will come back and blog again on blogger yet, so bear with me and i hope everyone is well ♥

9 comments:

  1. welcome back cecilia.. i love your curls.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybeeee you could turn this into a fashion blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nawww hope you're alright love :)
    Just wondering, how much is the pay at Toys R Us if you don't mind sharing?
    And which section of Myer are you working at? :D
    - S

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh babe great to hear from you! you're looking great! your face is really slimming down, I hope you don't over work yourself! And it's good that you're having those life realizations, and maaan! guys! I totally know what you mean, they can't do mind games like we do, so they better make the move already! . And congrats on the new job

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to here that you have been enjoying yourself. And the not so good situations? Well, life experiences -- they are always good to have.

    And boys will forever be confusing, no matter the age :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your new piercing!!!!

    congrats on ur new job at MYER! I love MYER!!
    do you get employee discounts? Just wondering cuz I'd be lovely!

    Aww.. ur right about the whole friends thing.. so so true!

    Hope u continue to blog tho!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy shit that first pic of you is STUNNING.
    ilove your hair.
    loooks like youve been having fun girrlll.
    love the piercing.<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep enjoying life & doing the things you life. This space will always be here. Come back when you start to miss it ;-P Perhaps when you find new inspiration on something you're passionate about !

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments lovelies! :) xoxo ♥