Sunday, December 12, 2010

BUTTER CHICKEN ♥

Hello all :) i'm currently lying in bed being a lazy bum and also dealing with a bad stomach bug :( i must have eaten something weird this weekend.
I'm gonna be cleaning/renovating my room again this week once i get some time, pictures shall be up after :)
i will also do outfits of the day and as i don't touch much of my high end make up anymore, blog sale? :)
This post shall be an update of the last 2 weeks, i've been hanging out with my boyfriend and we celebrated our one month last week. He was sweet enough to surprise me for dinner and bought me a teddy which we named butter chicken cos we went for indian haha


he told me to do a pose and then he started laughing mid way hahha! :)

i've gotten so many mozzie bites in the last few weeks and insect bites, soooo fricken ITCHY! it's driving me mad and im trying not to scratch them but failing.

i also caught up with my bestfriend for lunch and we ate too much and photowhored in one of his fav stores loool :)


I had a pretty good weekend, went away to geelong with the boy and my bestfriend and her boy. We also had one of Justin's friends' and his gf come along. We attempted to fish and stuff.


I really wanted to go on the ferris wheel at night but then it closed so we went the next day yay! after we searched the town for a place that did pancakes at 2pm in the arvo hahaha. was really nice :)
i'm working quite a bit this week at both my jobs and have a few late shifts at night which will be a drainer but tryna think about the moolah and coz xmas pressies cost a lot :) then i have muse's concert on wednesday with my bestie woohoo

7 comments:

  1. i love ur hair!
    btw what mascara u use in these picts?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nawww im so happy to hear that you're happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing muse on Tuesday.
    Gah! I'm excited :D And you and the boy are diabtes. In other words, extremely sweet on the palate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a lot of good plans are lining up for you this week, girl! Have a lot of fun as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! awesome photos! you look super cute and cuddly together! major cuteness <3 glad to hear you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aweee...! ^^ Congrats on ur 1 month & how sweet of him to surprize you! :) lucky duck!
    you look awesome as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOSH THOSE PANCAKES WILL HAUNT MY DREAMS

    LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU! IS THAT FERRIS WHEEL STILL OPEN? METHOUGHT IT DISAPPEARED!

    will stop writing in capslock now. your blog just excites me so damn much.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments lovelies! :) xoxo ♥