Friday, January 14, 2011

hello 2011

eeek! i am the worst with updating. my apologies :) so this is my first post for 2011!
summer in melb has been crapola so far, it's been raining heaps and so my plans for sunbaking, road trips and beach days has failed.
today however i woke up and it's sunny with no rain, thank the lord! also praying for the people who have been affected by the QLD floods.. :(
the weather has made me sick too. coughed up heaps of flem today. not so great

i shall offer some updates :) yesterday one of my good friends came over and we went exploring in the city and had some amazing pizza at one of my favourite bars/hang outs- the lucky coq. we went all around chapel street prahran and visited the chapel street bazaar.






and last week i celebrated my two months with the boy. decided to be original and actually cook and do a picnic down in geelong near the beach. (credit goes to my friend for suggestion but me for sweating it out in the kitchen blaaaaah!!)






the boy cooked breakie for me the next day though and we went on a helicopter ride which was heaps fun :D



im missing him a lot because he's over in thailand 293848758578 miles away for a month.
but brightside- i can do my summer bucket list and go interstate with my bestfriends once we have consistent summer weather woohoo!

also i wanted these hot pink and black doc martens for xmas and one of my bestfriends bought them for me. im struggling to pull them off. keeper or not?

ALSO in epic saving mode coz just bought a new PC, and also if you guys have noticed i don't touch even 80% of my make up collection anymore. so i'll be selling nearly all my eyeshadows and designer make up stuff soon in a blog sale. i'll list them cheap because i really need the moolah.

my jobs in retail are not giving me consistent shifts again so if any melbourne people have recommendations for jobs please let me know, forever grateful ♥

hope you've all had a good 2011 so far :)

12 comments:

  1. I can't pull those doc martins off myself - (have u seen the sort of boring shoes I buy!? ;p)- but I think it'll work on you. Looks cute but not something that'll go with every outfit...perhaps exchange it for a more versatile colour? I saw some floral ones that looks hot. want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the weather, it hasn't even felt like summer at all!

    Cute pictures with the boyf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the doc martins. I can't pull them off though. I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you end up not liking the docs and want to get rid of them i will happily buy them off you :) my email is tina_napoli@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh goodluck with the job thing gorgeous girl! great to hear about your monthsversary, you two just look so so cute together! <3 plus, the food looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. heehee good fun :)
    how dare those bastards leave us

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww look at you and justin with your cupcakes, so cute! and thats so awesome you went on a helicopter ride! we need to catch up soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the lucky coq! Especially the fact that they're 4 bucks. Definitely try Bimbos in Brunswick too - it's their brother store.
    Also, very sweet date sounded amazing.
    As for your work miseries, perhaps contacting staff australia can help? Ph: 03 9357 1466
    They've given me two jobs in the past month :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg those docs look adorable

    keeper!!!! :D

    happy 2 months

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello cecilia..wov Amazing! harika fotoğraflar.blog beautiful.nice blog:) thanks.kısses lovely

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments lovelies! :) xoxo ♥