Monday, February 21, 2011

new dresses love ♥

hello lovelies ♥
so really havent done too much this past week except try and get my spirits back up. i did go to the city with my bestfriend and we organized his trip to america (he's going for 3-4 months this year! jealoussssss)

thank-you for all the nice comments on my last post. one thing i really miss about blogging is i guess the sense of community and anonymity, like obviously you guys know my name and face but i've never met most of you in real life and yet we know what's happening in eachother's lives and always have words of kindness to leave eachother. it's really nice. ♥
as promised in my last post, i did do a bit of shopping. i picked up a pair of wedge boots;
and also bought a few new dresses;
there's another dress but i wore it before i could take a picture :p maybe it shall make an appearance in an outfit of the day :)

this week i'm catching up with a few good friends i havent seen for a while before uni starts (booo) so looking forward to that :D also one of my bestfriend's birthday is at the end of this week so looking forward to that, i dont see as much of her these days so it should be good :)
currently waiting for boyfriend to come over. the bum is running late :(
hope you all have a good week ♥

7 comments:

  1. I really like the first and third dress :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're back, hun. I missed your blog entries :)

    The last pic of the floral dress is beautiful! Can't wait to see you rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I was just in Melbourne last weekend!! I love it there! =D Such amazing places to go to and shops to shop at!! =D

    Aaaaaand your dresses are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute booties!
    And I just read the post before this, kudos to you on being positive and working on getting rid of the negatives :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the floral dress~ i miss blogging too. it's been a while since i did because of life :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! Where did you get that last dress?! So prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I'm a sucker for floral prints >_____________________<!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments lovelies! :) xoxo ♥