Sunday, July 17, 2011

why hello life

hello all! i'm currently ready to crash and sleep but thought i'd do a blog post :) coz im in a blogging mood. i went to my boyfriend's best mate's 21st tonight and was quite a fun night.

this is what i wore;

most of the pics taken weren't on my camera so shall post when i get ahold of them :)
zee birthday boy;

and just a random lil string of thoughts from cecilia's mind...
i've had such an amazing time with this boy lately. he just makes me smile and i've never been 100% sure about anything before but i am now with him.
sometimes i wonder how the hell he puts up with me but at the same time i'm so happy he adores me with all my flaws and lil quirks. it's been really hard for me to open up and scary too, but he's really made me want to be scared and uncomfortable as long as i'm with him. he's just always there to support me and whenever i've gone that extra mile to let him in, he's done everything he can to make me feel safe, happy and loved. i feel like im gonna burst with this amazing feeling i've had since he's shown me what love can be.

life has been so crazy lately with work and im constantly tired but it's really forced me to tackle life head on and i think i've grown heaps coz of it.

i've caught up with friends during this week too and it's been great coz i've missed them all so much!!!!

yesterday i had a nice end to the week by going shopping with zeee boyfriend :)
we went to a mix of our fav stores and both got a few things then pigged out at grill'd for dinner.

anyway better catch up on beauty sleep, hope you've all had a good weekend! :)

goodnight all ♥

12 comments:

  1. So lucky you have found the right soul mate, I'm still looking, lol. Glad to see you back to posting. I really love reading your blog posts! I remember yours was one of the very first blogs I ever followed when I started up Blogger. It's been interesting to see you grow and progress. Here's to hoping success and fortune for you in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for you :) and I'm glad to see a new post of you telling us that you're having a great time. its not east to have a person who you can share the whole world with! Keep smiling and hope to see another post soon! oh and btw you and your friends are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that's sweet! I'm so happy for you! You look great, your hair looks amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this is such a sweet post! i am very happy for you! just shows that he is a great guy who knows how to take care of his lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great. love your coat !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came across your blog and I love it haha! please start blogging again soon? love these mass photo posts and your hair is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I wish my hair looked that glossy/shiny/pretty haha :)

    xxCindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so gorgeous. Love your style and blog so much. Please follow my blog...

    ♥Love from Antalya♥

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful and what wonderful thoughts! Glad to see you happy! xo Charlie http://www.afternoonapparel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hy sweetie! lovely post, maybe we can follow each other? Kisses

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments lovelies! :) xoxo ♥