Friday, June 22, 2012

strawberry sherbet ♥

Hello lovelies! so with winter weather happening in Australia, my lips have become dry and although i like my paw paw ointment sometimes a change is nice. So i thought i'd give the EOS lipbalms a go.
i bought strawberry sherbet which smells and taste like strawberries and cream yummay! ♥
i like it very much, keeps my lips smooth and the packaging is uber cute! :)

also i had my nails done a few weeks ago with my bestie. never been much into getting pedis and manicures with my girlfriends before but was fun to do with my bestie :) and had this technique called silk wrap & shellac done which is more natural than gel and acrylic and costs a bit more.
 cue phases of cc's nails lately:
freshly done
essie fiji
opi sephora metro chic
 clear coat touch up after few weeks

and hello to my pimped out pink laptop mentioned in previous post;

this week i caught up with my close friend ellen and we went for lunch and a warm tea date
she took me to an irish/european candy shop as she was stocking up for a party

hope you've all had a good week! :) yay weekend!
in the process of de-cluttering and cleaning my room, wish me luck!

9 comments:

  1. your nails are pretty and loveee your pink laptop <3 have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! and yes im loving pink accessories for some reason lately! same to you darl x

      Delete
  2. pretty nails! Havent talked to you for awhile. Hope you're well :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks darl! and been well, hope you've been well too x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos!!! take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments lovelies! :) xoxo ♥